- 1 – Cross : You begin with all the cards face down and finish by forming a face up cross with the four Aces.
- 2 – Margarine : Margarine is a kind of butter to refer to how smooth this production is.
- 3 – Rolling : The deck rolls over to find the four Aces. This one is so pleasant for the fingers.
- 4 – Pétale : Imagine watching a flower open in a second.
- 5 – Easy Money : This one is so easy and will not require a lot of effort.
- 6 – Open mind : You dribble the deck and make appears the four Aces
- 7 – Pivotation : You miss your production by finding the four Kings instead of the four Aces. But you fix it !
- 8 – Stuace : If you know how to perform a Stuart Gordon double turnover so you will learn this production in under 5 seconds !
- 9 – Turn Around : One card turn around the deck to find the four Aces
- 10 – Smash : A beautiful four card production where you will display the four Aces into your left hand only.
Bonus 01 : Instax by Biz
Bonus 02 : Printemps by If Low
Bonus 03 : Reverse Stylar by Ethan Newnham