“Jon’s work with the little mint tin is unsurpassed. I’m not aware of any work as comprehensive as this. Highly recommended!”-Jack Carpenter
“Toibox is a workers dream!”-John Carey
“This isn’t a card trick using a mint box, it’s a full course in the card to impossible location.”-Chris Kavanagh
“WOW it’s like the sophistication of Okito coin box moves done with the classic folded card in the box.”-Steve Draun
“I loved the reverse routine, doing a card fold without doing the fold – that is going in my repertoire.”-Allan Ackerman
“Everyone out there is searching for the perfect folded card to box where you can show it empty…perform the effect…then again show it empty…you have done it my friend!”-Cody Fisher
“That fooled the [email protected]#& out of me!”-Bill Cook
“Toibox by Jonathan Kamm is fantastic! No need for gimmicked boxes.”-Todd Lamanske
“I am over the top with this! This beats them all! Forget what you already know about Card To Box”-Doc Eason
“Jonathan has taken an old standard and given the old girl a new dress. It’s a worker. Go get Toibox!”-Paul Gordon
First of all, what is Toibox? Well it’s not a box. There are plenty of those on the market. What it is is a series of utility sleights and routines designed to work with a specific style of mint tin. Mainly the mini size Altoids tins or any similar size tin will work. The moves consist of switches, transfers, loading techniques, displays, reveals and basic handling of the tin. The system is based on the Fred Kaps style of card to box with one big difference. There are no gimmicks! Now there are a lot of boxes out there you can purchase that do the trick for you. Toibox does everything those boxes do but it’s cleaner and more versatile. Plus it does things that were never possible in a card to box routine. (See list below) I’ve come up with tons of routines in the past years but I’m sure once this hits the magic community there will be hundreds more and even new moves created to add to the system. Don’t think that you have to learn the whole system. Just adding a couple Toibox moves can improve routines you already have. Since card to box was created it’s always been a one trick pony. You bring out the box. You find their card in the box. You put the box away.
With Toibox you can do full routines with the tin. With multiple revelations and multiple phases using multiple selections and even multiple tins. The tins are available everywhere. Go buy yourself a couple today then download Toibox. You will be glad you did!
- Box can be shown empty before and after routines. It doesn’t just appear empty it is empty.
- You can place the empty box in the spectators hand and make their signed selected card appear inside.
- The spectator can open and remove their signed selection.
- Multiple cards can be found multiple times in one routine.
- Final loads are now possible. End a routine with the box full of mints, salt, paper clips, crickets, anything.
- Multiple ways to make their card appear inside.
- Can be routined without needing to secretly fold the card.
- Hundreds of routine possibilities.
- Works with cards, billets, bills. You can even switch mid routine.
- Toibox is super small. Takes little pocket space.
- Resets instantly.
- If you forget the tin just pick one up on the way to your gig.