This is R. Paul Wilson’s secret weapon. And you’ll see why. It feel like you’ve gained a new super-power when you learn how it’s done, and it’ll change the way you look at cards forever.
Imagine being able to look at a deck of cards one time and know exactly which card is missing. No marks. No stacks. No sleights. This can be done with a borrowed and shuffled deck that is already in use. Now stop imagining and start performing R. Paul Wilson’s Unmarked Miracle.
Here’s what happens:
1. The spectator shuffles the deck, and peeks at a card.
2. The performer then also shuffles the deck and peeks at a card.
3. Now the spectator reads the magician’s mind and secretly pulls out the card she’s thinking of.
4. Then the magician pulls out the card she believes her spectator is thinking of.
5. When the cards are named, both the magician and the spectator turn their cards over and they’re a perfect match!
And that’s just the beginning.
With just an hour of practice you’ll be able to perform the core method taught in detail in this digital download. Don’t worry, you don’t have to do complicated mental math or memorize an entire deck. This is surprisingly easy. Once you know the secret, you’ll be able to apply it to broad areas of your own card magic. This is R Paul Wilson’s Unmarked Miracle.